What You’ll Learn
What makes a team dysfunctional? Although many factors contribute to team conflict, understanding cultural differences can significantly impact success. We all need skills to negotiate and collaborate in an ever-evolving world of differences. Team cultural competence explores diversity and inclusion across critical phases of team development. As we learn about culture and create new habits and norms together, we ease cultural tension and expand each team member’s capacity to approach challenges with empathy and skill. This learning lab will challenge your team to examine “what you know,” “what you don’t know,” and “what you need to do” to move toward greater cultural competence and team outcomes.
- Explore factors that influence dysfunction on teams
- Define team cultural competence and identify cultural considerations in each phase of team development
- Examine culturally sensitive collaboration and negotiation techniques
- Explore power team dynamics, associated culture, and diversity considerations
- Customize habits, values, and mission of culturally competent and inclusive teams
Who Will Benefit
Customized Virtual Micro-Learning Labs
In our interactive virtual environment, participants will engage with students from around the world or within their organization without leaving their desks. They will leave feeling connected, inspired, and ready to apply knowledge.Contact Us
Customized Instructor-Led Learning Labs
With decades of experience and evidence-based learning strategies, KUSI delivers highly interactive learning labs that leave participants inspired, engaged, and ready to take action.Contact Us
Self-Paced Learning Experience
Self-paced learning is KUSI’s newest option to provide our award-winning content in a virtual world.This option allows for the experience of live training at your own pace.Contact Us
Recommended For You.